International Forum Design - Wikipedia
International Forum Design was launched in 2001 as the operative business arm of design promotion company iF Industrie Forum Design Hannover e.V. (founded in 1953). International Forum Design and Industrie Forum Design are known internationally for awarding the annual iF product design awards.
Industrie Forum Design Hannover was established in 1953 as "Die gute Industrieform" ("Good Industrial Form") by Deutsche Messe AG (then known as Deutsche Messe- und Ausstellungs- AG); the Working Party on Industrial Design within the Federation of German Industries (BDI); and other design corporations. It is located in the Hanover exhibition center and was founded to promote industrial goods by organizing and promoting exhibitions. The company held its first exhibition in 1953, and has awarded the iF design awards annually since 1954. In 2001, managing director Ralph Wiegmann launched International Forum Design to oversee iF's business operations.
- "iF - International Forum Design - Hannover Fairs USA, Inc". Hfusa.com. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "iF International Forum Design GmbH". ICSID. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "iF International Forum Design GmbH - Deutsche Messe". Messe.de. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "Canon Global : News | News Releases". Canon.com. 2014-02-28. Retrieved 2014-08-24.
- "Industrie Forum Design Hannover e.V profile". iF International Forum Design. Archived from the original on 2006-10-04. Retrieved 2007-01-10.
- Berthold, Klaus (June 2002). "A Diverse and Dedicated Design Landscape" (PDF). ICSIDNews. 02 (03): 10. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 8, 2007. Retrieved 2007-01-10.
- "10th anniversary for Ralph Wiegmann" (Press release). International Forum Design. November 2005. Retrieved 2006-01-10.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to International Forum Design.|
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This design-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|